An incidentfire truck happened last Thursday in Ardrossan Indoor Bowling Club, Ardrossan & Saltcoats Herald wrote – FIRE-FIGHTERS were quickly on hand to deal with a fire within Ardrossan Indoor Bowling Club last week.  Crews from Ardrossan Community Fire Station attended on Thursday morning where they were met with a fire in the kitchen of the club.  Incident Commander Paul Timmons confirmed a fire in the kitchen of the property.  He instructed crews wearing breathing apparatus to extinguish with a fire blanket and a dry powder extinguisher.  Due to smoke logging within the building, tactical ventilation using a positive pressure fan was undertaken to allow the smoke to clear.

Invincible Fire & Security supply and maintain their fire-fighting equipment, we also supply and maintain their fire alarm system which is monitored and that’s what alerted the fire brigade of an incident.

Better Safe then Sorry!